Do you think you are trendy? In all the latest trends when it comes to what’s hot and innovative in the world of gadgets and household appliances? Do you like to think that you are a little knowledgeable about the humble coffee bean? Well, then you are probably aware of the cold-brewed coffee scene and looking to get your hands on your cold brew machine so you can wow your family and friends with your cooking prowess!
If you thought the cold brew was just hot, Coffee poured over ice; then frankly, you don’t even deserve to be here! Go get it for a moment, right now! For the most sophisticated of you, you will already appreciate the fact that cold-brewed Coffee is a way to soak your Coffee so that it takes all the richness in intensity and flavor of the natural compounds that are found in l origin in coffee beans. Much like a good wine, we talk about top notes of chocolate and fruit.
As with any hot new trends, there are undoubtedly many options to suit all budgets available for purchase, so it might seem like a difficult task to dig in and make a decision about which coffee machine cold tea is best for you. In addition to the apparent budget consideration, you might also want to review where you will be housing your new cold brew, coffee maker. What type of size should you give it, and will it fit in your fridge? Are you just interested in Coffee, Coffee, or do you think your new experimental steak could spill into the production of teas, fruit-infused waters, or even your oils? Take a few minutes to think about these critical questions first.
Let’s dive into the best of the cold brew coffee maker currently on the market
OXO Cold Brew Coffee Maker # Amazon’s Choice
- 4 Cup (32 Ounce) capacity
- Product Dimensions: 9.5 x 9.5 x 14.7 inches
- Perforated Rainmaker evenly distributes water over coffee grounds for optimal flavor extraction
- Simple Brew Release switch controls filtration process with one flick
- Brews smooth, low acid concentrate for cold or hot Coffee anytime
- The ultrafine, stainless steel mesh filter is reusable and easy to clean
- Borosilicate glass carafe includes measurement markings, pairs with stopper to keep Coffee fresh in the refrigerator
- Small countertop footprint, easy disassembly for cleanup and compact storage
The cold-brew process makes smoother, less bitter, and less acidic hot or iced Coffee. Steeping the grounds in cold water releases only the most aromatic flavors. Plus, the concentrate created from the cold-brew process stays fresh longer than regular Coffee.
The OXO Good Grips Cold Brew Coffee Maker brings the cold-brew process to your kitchen, offering smooth, low-acid Coffee without a trip to the cafe. Just add coffee grounds to the Brewing Container and fill the Rainmaker top with water. The Rainmaker ensures that water is distributed evenly over the coffee grounds. Let the mixture steep for 12 – 24 hours. When you’re ready to enjoy, the Brew-Release Switch allows for easy control of the draining process. The stainless steel ultra-fine mesh filter can remove for quick cleanup.
Once the concentrate is prepared, mix with ice and water for iced coffee or hot water for hot Coffee. Milk can also be added. Tea-lover? The OXO Good Grips Cold Brew Coffee Maker will steep and strain your favorite tea into the sealable, glass carafe.
For best results, use coarse ground coffee. Finer grounds may prevent the OXO Good Grips Cold Brew Coffee Maker from draining properly.
Watch this video review from Chef Austin to understand the features clearer:
Toddy Cold Brew System # Amazon’s Choice
- Product Dimensions: 7.2 x 7.2 x 12.5 inches
- Now you can create a ‘coffeehouse’ coffee – served to steam hot or iced cold, and in the comfort of your home – for much less than expensive signature coffee drinks! Also ideal for making tea.
- Patented cold brew system uses regular coffee beans to create incredibly smooth coffee concentrate with 67% less acid than Coffee made with hot brew methods, it’s easier on sensitive stomachs and all with no electricity required.
- Get more out of your coffee grounds, as the coffee concentrate stays fresh for up to 2 weeks with no change to the flavor.
- Set includes brewing container with handle, glass decanter with lid, two reusable filters, one rubber stopper, set of instructions, and recipe guide.
- Includes a one-year manufacturer’s warranty when purchased from an authorized reseller.
Designed to brew Coffee with 67-percent less acid than Coffee made with hot brew methods, the Toddy Cold Brew System also makes tea, hot or cold. The patented cold brew system uses regular coffee beans to create a super smooth cup of steaming hot Coffee as is often found in major coffee houses, but with no electricity required. The set includes a brewing container with handle, glass decanter with lid, two reusable filters, one rubber stopper, a set of instructions, and a recipe guide. Get more out of your coffee beans, since the coffee concentrate stays fresh for up to three weeks.
Bialetti Cold Brew Coffee Maker
- 65% less acidic Coffee
- Different flavor extraction from bean
- Can drink hot or cold
- 14-day concentrate storage
- Customizable strength by the cup
- Glass Carafe & Stainless Steel Mesh Filter – Compact
- Portable Cold Brew Iced Coffee Maker & Tea Infuser
- Best for Coarse, Ground Coffee, 24oz
COLD BREW COFFEE MAKER & TEA INFUSER – designed to evenly steep coarse ground coffee or tea in an easy to remove the basket
FULL CARAFE STAINLESS STEEL MESH FILTER – the included filter extends the whole length of the carafe, fully saturating all your grounds for an even-balanced coffee concentrate
65% LESS ACIDIC COFFEE – brewed in cold water for 18 to 24 hours; this process produces a coffee concentrate that is 65% less acidic
SLIM FIT DESIGN – During the brewing process and after the carafe will fit in any refrigerator and most refrigerator doors
CUSTOM COFFEE – add any amount of hot or cold water for desired taste and temperature
Bialetti Cold Brew Coffee Maker – Taste the Difference!
The chances are that you’ve drunk an acidic, bitter cup of Coffee at least once in your life, and we’re willing to bet that it wasn’t the best tasting coffee you’ve ever had. Not many people enjoy an acidic, bitter cup of Coffee in the morning, which is why our Bialetti Cold Brew Coffee Maker evenly steeps your Coffee for a smooth, well-balanced and flavorful taste that’s 65% less acidic than traditional, hot Coffee.
Our cold brew coffee maker and tea infuser allow you to add coarse, ground Coffee or tea leaves to the stainless steel mesh filter, which extends the height of the glass carafe. The height of the screen makes all the difference as it allows for the Coffee or tea to steep evenly throughout the water – resulting in a smooth, rich-tasting concentrate.
Why Try Our Bialetti Cold Brew Coffee Maker?
- Compact, Portable Design
- Easily Adjust the Strength of Your Cold Brew or Tea
- Stainless Steel Mesh Filter Extends Height of Glass Carafe
- 65% Less Acidic Than Traditional, Hot-Brewed Coffee
- 14-Day Concentrate Storage
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee
The recommended Coffee for cold brew is a medium roast, though you can use your favorite coarse, ground Coffee, or tea leaves. For the best results, cold brew or tea is typically steeped for 18-24 hours, which creates a strong. Yet, smooth-tasting concentrate that can be strengthened or diluted by adding more or fewer coffee grounds, tea leaves, and/or water – so you always are in control of the strength and taste of your drink.
Takeya Patented Deluxe Cold Brew Iced Coffee Maker # Amazon’s Choice
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 7.5 x 9.5 inches
- THE NEW DELUXE cold brew coffee maker is a durable BPA-Free Tritan pitcher with an airtight lid & non-slip silicone handle. It produces four servings of smooth cold brew with any type of coffee grounds and is less acidic than traditional coffee brewing.
- THE FINE-MESH COFFEE FILTER in this cold brew coffee maker keeps grounds out of your freshly brewed pot – differing from other coffee machines. Tritan plastic withstands hot temperatures if you want a hot cup of Coffee.
- PREMIUM BOTTLES AND LIDS: Our innovative line of insulated hydration solutions come in a range of sizes. We offer water bottles in 18, 24, 32, 40, and 64 oz sizes, beverage makers, and pitchers in 1 Qt and 2 Qt sizes.
- BPA FREE HYDRATION SOLUTIONS: From insulated stainless steel water bottles to beverage makers and pitchers, as well as a variety of product accessories, Takeya USA products help you stay calm, refreshed and hydrated for an active, on-the-go lifestyle.
- INNOVATIVE HYDRATION SOLUTIONS: Takeya brings over 55 years of Japanese design heritage to our line of insulated, BPA-free water bottles & our sustainable iced tea, fruit infusion, & cold brew pitchers.
Taste the difference with TAKEYA’s Cold Brew Coffee Maker. The traditional hot brewing process releases undesirable acids and oils, resulting in bitter flavor and acidity that is intolerable to many. With cold brewing, only the naturally delicious coffee flavors are extracted, leaving behind the bitter oils and fatty acids, creating a perfectly balanced, smooth extraction of concentrated Coffee. Once brewed, concentrated Coffee can be kept fresh in the TAKEYA airtight Cold Brew Coffee Maker for up to 2 weeks and used for both hot and iced coffees. Do not freeze or microwave
KitchenAid Cold Brew Coffee Maker-Brushed Stainless Steel # Amazon’s Choice
- Style Name: KitchenAid Cold Brew Coffee Maker
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 7 x 6.9 inches
- Enjoy the smooth, creamy, full-bodied flavor; simply, fill with Coffee and cold water, steep, & enjoy
- Small footprint ideal fit for any refrigerator or kitchen counter
- Built-in stainless steel tap to dispense your cold brew from your refrigerator and carrying handle for easy portability
- Beautiful, streamlined design with glass and stainless steel components to preserve taste, for easy use and cleaning
- Reusable stainless steel steeper allows you to brew the beverage of your choice and is labeled with fill level indicators to take the guesswork out of the brewing process.
- I can make up to 14 servings* with this cold brew Coffee maker. Simply mix 2 oz of Coffee concentrate with every 6 oz of your favorite milk, water, or ice. This brewer makes up to 28 oz of Coffee concentrate that stays fresh in the fridge for up to 2 weeks. *Servings may vary based on Coffee or tea type.
Dash DCBCM550BK Cold Brew Coffee Maker # Amazon’s Choice
- Product Dimensions: 13.5 x 6 x 10 inches
- 5 minute Coffee + concentrate: no more waiting overnight for your cold brew to steep. Dash Rapid cold brew system makes up to 42oz (1.5 L) of your fix in just 5 minutes. Or make up to 16 servings of cold brew concentrate – great for Coffee cocktails, desserts, and smoothies
- Pick your brew: with the easy to turn the dial and power button, easily choose and set your optimal cold brew flavor intensity: 5 min -light, 10 min – medium, 15 min – dark; still quicker than traditional methods
- Simple + easy: just fill the Coffee container with grounds, the carafe with water, turn the dial, and done! Fresh, rich, smooth cold brew is ready in a matter of minutes. Rerun the system with just water for an easy clean
- Long-lasting: heat it (lattes, mochas, or even plain) or drink it cold, with cream and sugar, or just over ice – your cold brew will stay fresh for up to 10 days in the fridge, so its grab-n-go ready
- BPA free: backed by a 1-year manufacturer warranty and includes 42 oz. Carafe, reusable filter, instruction manual, filter holder, recipe book, and recipe database access (all non-electric parts are dishwasher safe).
Coffee Gator Cold Brew Kit # Amazon’s Choice
Brewer with Scoop and Loading Funnel – 47oz
More Happiness Per Cup. Brewing with cold water preserves all the natural goodness and sweet flavors, so you can probably forget all about sugar or sweeteners. Plus, our system produces Coffee up to 67% less acidic than the regular stuff.
Instant Stone Cold Satisfaction. Cold brewing slows the deterioration of Coffee right down, so it stays fresh in the pitcher for weeks. Which means you can always have a carafe sat in the refrigerator for an instant, fresh, fiesta of flavor and refreshment
Twice (or Thrice) as Nice. If you like an excellent definite hit, then you can enjoy your brew neatly. But the longer brewing process makes it strong enough to dilute with two or three parts of water – or just about anything else you fancy mixing with it.
Cold Brew is Different. Iced Coffee is made with hot espresso and quickly cooled, so it comes out bitter. There’s no heat involved in cold brew. Put grounds in the filter, top up with water, and relax. Easy as slipping on a banana skin on a tightrope.
Clean, Clear, and Clutterless. So you’re a fan of spilling Coffee over the kitchen, are you? No, I didn’t think so. That’s why we provide a free measuring scoop, collapsible funnel, and reusable filter with your cold brew kit.
Airtight Cold Brew Coffee (Iced Tea) Maker
- Package Dimensions: 11 x 6.6 x 6.5 inches
- Durable Borosilicate Glass Pitcher and Stainless Steel Fine-Mesh Filter
- Dishwasher Safe, Spill-proof, 6 Cups Capacity
The cold brew coffee maker is made from 18/8 stainless steel with a dual lid and fine mesh filter for maximum safety and satisfaction, making it food grade, dustproof, and anti-rusting. Moreover, the maker is kitted out with a specialist spill-proof silicone airtight seal, which is fully BPA free. This allows the maker to keep your iced Coffee chilled and fresh for as long as possible up to 2 weeks! But that’s not all; the Coffee and iced tea maker can cope with a high thermal shock resistance between -22°F and 302°F, making it ideal for both cold and hot brewing!
This maker features a unique user-friendly design that allows it to be used as a cold brew tea maker or for Coffee. The 0.3mm filter hole gives a smooth overall finish, ideal for use with coarse ground coffee, and the thick handle makes using the maker easy and safe. Additionally, the maker is finished with an accurate scale to allow you to safely and conveniently fill it with cold or hot water. This makes it an ideal choice for all Coffee and iced tea lovers! It stands at 9.4 inches tall and has a 3.4 inches in diameter for handwashing; all components can also be washed in a dishwasher.
Buying guide for a cold brew coffee maker and FAQ
What is cold brewed Coffee?
Cold Brew Coffee is very similar to regular Coffee in that it should contain the best coffee beans for a rich, intense flavor, but for connoisseurs who prefer their cold drink without the acidity. You can sometimes get when you add ice, for example. The cold brewing process allows your Coffee to take on a vibrant intensity, and in no case should it be confused with a pure iced coffee! Coffee grounds are usually brewed in water for 24 hours, which means that it is not a quick and quick brew! It is a matter of concentration and intensity of flavor and prepared in this way should bring out all of the natural compounds and features for a full and flavorful coffee drinking experience. Mostly, the cold-brewed Coffee will have been brewed at room temperature or in cold water for 12-24 hours.
How to prepare the best cold-brewed Coffee?
It’s a breeze to brew cold-brewed Coffee, but there are a few good practices you can follow to make sure you’re maximizing the intensity and aromatic flavor. For starters, you don’t need fancy equipment, which makes it a popular choice, even if you become an expert, you will undoubtedly benefit from a unique manufacturing cold coffee machine and enjoy using it. To really get the most out of your cold brew, it goes without saying that the quality of your beans and water is of the utmost importance. Where you can, ideally, you want both to be free of any unpleasant chemicals that could affect their flavor.
If you want to make a cold brew at home and haven’t taken the plunge yet and invested in a dedicated machine like the ones we just reviewed, you only need a few essential pieces of kit, and you’re gone. Ideally, a large cafeteria, a kitchen scale, water, Coffee, a muslin bag, and common or garden twine!
Without a doubt, the best way to ensure a perfect cold brew is to opt for the best quality coffee beans. While a mediocre mix can simply go into hot Coffee, cold Coffee takes no prisoners, so choose your source wisely.
How long can you keep a cold brew in the refrigerator?
This is one of the real benefits of cold-brewed Coffee. Sure, it can take a while to prepare and soak a fresh batch. Still, once you’ve done that, it can be refrigerated and stored for 7-14 days, which means you can be sure when you go in the fridge in the morning so you can always have a refreshing and energizing glass of your favorite caffeine infusion! Is there a better way to start the day than to start the day with a very spicy caffeinated pep in your step?
Is cold-brewed coffee stronger?
Cold-brewed Coffee will undoubtedly be more reliable than iced Coffee. To make regular iced Coffee, you usually just pour your usual hot Coffee directly onto ice, the impact of the heat immediately melting the ice in the water which, you guessed, dilutes the strength of the Coffee. It can also inadvertently give your cup of Joe a tangy flavor. It’s not nice.
Generally speaking, the process of preparing a cold infusion makes it possible to obtain a finished product with a more robust and creamier taste in all respects. Cold-brewed Coffee is usually made of at least twice the amount of Coffee compared to water.
Can you reheat cold-brewed Coffee?
You can, yes, but do you want it? It’s recommended if you’re going to reheat a cold infusion to add boiling water in a ratio of 3: 1.
How long do you brew cold Coffee?
Depending on the coffee beans of your choice, you may need to brew your Coffee for 12 to 24 hours to infuse the full, distinctive flavor and aroma you are looking for in your favorite caffeine beverage. It is also an excellent idea to let it sit in your fridge, preferably overnight, before you pour a fresh cup the next morning.
Is cold-brewed Coffee better for you?
Well, it’s less acidic, which is better for the gut, and it stays fresh for up to two weeks, so it’s a refreshing choice but, at the same time, energetic. This could be an excellent option for people with acid reflux or those with more sensitive stomachs. You’re going to enjoy a premium drink, which in itself must be better for you and your taste buds.
Is cold-brewed Coffee less acidic?
Certainly, cold-brewed Coffee will be much less acidic than regular hot Coffee simply chilled with ice. In fact, there is no comparison between the two, and if you are a true coffee connoisseur, then cold-brewed Coffee will be the one for you so that you can really savor the taste of your favorite drink. Some statistics indicate that a cold brew is 60% less acidic than a typical hot cup of Coffee, so be prepared for a sensational mixture that is tastier and could be better for you and, of course, for your budget.
How does the coffee machine work?
Traditionally, Coffee can be made by brewing. On the other hand, if you need a quick brew, the coffee machine will be a must. Indeed, if the device will primarily use the same traditional process, it will, however, subject it to extreme pressure to speed up the preparation of Coffee. This is the case only for automatic coffee machines; filter coffee makers are not capable of producing the expression function because it has no pressure.
Feature Image Source: The Equal Exchange Blog
All Other Image Source: Amazon.com